Advertisement

Interesting site to check out

topic posted Thu, July 14, 2005 - 3:28 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
Recently, I purchased a new ghost book. In the course of reading it, I came across a story by a woman who claims to own a haunted clown doll. They've named him Vincent Hitchcock, of course after Vincent Price and Alfred Hitchcock. To make a long story short, since you can read it on the site, the clown moves on his own. I found this out reading the story in the book, and she talks about how she has it on her website. It took some searching, since the name of the site was not listed in the book, but I found it. To find out more about Vincent, go to www.reneesghosts.com. The site if fascinating, and apparently Vincent talks as well. The EVP's are included in the site. I just thought all of you might want to check it out. I enjoyed it.
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Hmmm...my office firewall blocks the video and the sound files. Bummer. I wanted to see/ hear those! I could still look at the pictures though. I find it rather um, disappointing, I guess, that the majority of the "ghost" pictures are orbs and shadows, and most likely camera straps.
    • Unsu...

That is disappointing. It's a shame you can't access the video and sound files. Maybe you'll be able to find a way, or use a friends computer. They're really worth it.
  • Unsu...

Hello

I was reading your post I am one of the Owners of Vincent the Haunted Clown.
    If interested I am going to post some pics on him.
    I sold him last month on Ebay not by choice and miss him so much.
    Anyhow thought you would find this interesting.
    Vincent is really haunted ..
    Di

Recent topics in "Ghosts and the Afterlife"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Scents and unusual unexplained smells. Unsubscribed 27 May 17, 2014
utube evp voice said im in the attic. wendy 0 March 12, 2013
Cologne smell Beth 0 September 15, 2012
Grandson sees people tammy 0 October 30, 2011
Vincent the Haunted Clown Unsubscribed 1 August 1, 2011